3 Ways to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on Android! Know The Amazing Tricks
Comparing pictures is an excessive way to track progress in the longer term. For example, if you happened to go to the gym, tried the couch for a 5K route, or simply got a trendy look that you want to share on social media.
Watching two cinemas side by side can be good motivation to keep going. But how do you put two images next to each other on the hover to make one picture? Here’s how to easily place two images cross-side-by-side on Android.
1. Use Google Photos
Consider yourself lucky if you have an Android phone because there is no requirement for an extra app to do the job. We’re going to customize Google Photos’ robust native editor to make a combination of two images.
- Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone.
- Tap and hold on an image to open the selection option. The first picture will be special. Tap to rate the second image first.
- To open the theaters in the Google Photos editor, tap the + sign at the top and select Collage from the menu.
- The two cinemas will automatically be merged into a combination
Read more: To celebrate its 40th anniversary, Casio Computer Co., Ltd. the Adventurer’s Stone G-shock watches free – a limited edition collection
2. Use Samsung Gallery
If you own a Samsung Galaxy phone, you can use its original Gallery app to put 2 cinemas side by side. Follow these steps:
- Launch the Samsung Gallery app on your phone.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top and select Create from the menu.
- Select Collage. Then first rate the two photos you want to merge into one, besides pressing the Collage button at the bottom.
3. Use Instagram app
If you’re an Instagram user, the Instagram Android app also lets you post two images side by side. You will be essential to use the story feature to realize the same.
- Introducing the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the + (add) icon at the top and select Story.
- Tap the Camera button if the viewfinder screen does not appear.
On the viewfinder screen, tap the layout icon to enable collage mode. By default, four photos layout will be nominated. Since we only need to place two images next to each other, tap on the similarity under the layout icon to see the available collage designs.
Now you can also take new photos and place them next to each other or select current photos from your gallery. For the conclusion, tap on the Gallery icon at the bottom and choose the first photo to be extra to the collage.
Then tap again on the identical Gallery icon and select the second photo. Click the check mark at the bottom to favor the collage.
Always stay connected. Visit us at GeeksULTD for real-time updates.