Google Play Games: Here’s a list of Android games and how to play on PC
Google is stepping up its foray into the PC platform with a variety of Android games. The search giant has announced that the Google Play Games beta is rolling out to more countries, including the US, Canada and Mexico. NextPit gives you the list of free Android games that you can play on your PC.
Although the Google Play Games app is still in beta, Google has added support to six more countries. It also lowered the specification requirements. At the same time, a total of 85 Android games are now playable, although availability will vary in other regions.
Sync and show features of Google Play Games for PC
In addition to taking advantage of your computer’s keyboard and mouse, all game sessions are automatically synced to the profile, whether you’re on a smartphone, Chromebook, or PC. Additionally, the Google Play Points feature is also being introduced where players can earn and use points when purchasing in-app items and subscriptions on desktop or mobile.
In which countries is the Google Play Games app available for download?
The beta version of the Google Play Games for PC was first launched in Hong Kong, South Korea and Taiwan. Google has expanded its availability to Australia and Thailand. In the latest list, it added the US, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, the Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- The Philippines
What are the hardware requirements to play Google Android games on PC/PC or Laptop?
The application works both on Windows 10 and Windows 11 systems. More importantly, the company is lowering the minimum hardware requirements through the latest version of the app before you can play Android titles.
- Processor: 4 CPU physical cores
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630 or comparable GPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: At least 10 GB of available SSD storage
- OS: Windows 10 (v2004) to Windows 11
- System: Windows admin account
- Hardware virtualization must be enabled (check here to see if the feature is available on your computer)
How to Download and Play Android Games on PC or Laptop?
If your laptop or PC meets the minimum requirements, you will need to download and install the official Google Play Games beta app.
- Download the Google Play Games program or application.
- Install the application on your computer.
- Sign in with your Google account.
List of free Android games you can play on Windows PC
Google is slowly expanding the selection of Android games it offers on the Game Play Games service. Depending on which country you live in, a total of 85 games are available as of this writing. Below you can check the list of games we already have access to.
- Asphalt 9: Legends
- Awakening: Chaos Era
- Beasts & Puzzles: Awakening
- Blade Idle
- Botworld Adventure
- Braveland Heroes
- Brick Breaker Quest
- Cash FrenzyL Casino Slots
- Cookie Run: Kingdom
- Cookie Run: OvenBreak
- Dragon Mania Legends
- Dragonscapes adventure
- Dungeon Knight
- Empire Takeover: Win by IQ
- Evony: The King’s Return
- Game of Sultans
- Garden landscapes
- Hades Star
- Horizon Chase – Arcade Racing
- Hungry Shark Evolution
- Idle Heroes
- Idle Mafia – Tycoon Manager
- Island War
- Jackpot Party Casino Slots
- Jackpot World – Slots Casino
- Just dance now
- Last Fortress: Underground
- Last Shelter: Survival
- Left to Survive: Apocalypse
- Lotsa Slots – Casino Games
- Luna Re: Dimensional Watcher
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
- open house
- Off the Road – Offroad Car Driver Game
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War
- Pixel Starships
- Rise of Empires: Ice and Fire
- Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
- Ronin: The Last Samurai
- Sword Arta Online (SAO) Integral Factor
- Ski Resort: Idle Snow Tycoon
- State of Survival: Zombie War
- Summoners’ War
- Taste of Hero
- Ten Crush
- Top eleven: Be a football manager
- Top War: Battle Game
- Village area
- Undersea Solitaire Tripeaks
- Valor Legends: Dog Rescue
- Vegas Live Shots: Casino Games
- War and Magic: Kingdom Reborn
- War Planet Online: MMO game
- Zombeast: Zombie Shooter
- Miracle Sword: 3rd Birthday Benefit
- Call me long live Lord – Young Wong Fei Hung Linkage
- WWE SuperCard – Battle Cards
Have you tried Google Play Games on PC? Do you think mobile games can work on desktop devices? Do you prefer other alternatives to playing mobile games on the big screen? Share your comments below.