How to AirPlay to an Apple TV
If you know the way to AirPlay to an Apple TV, you can begin enthusiastic about how to make use of this wonderful function. For starters, you need to use it to present what’s in your iPhone or iPad display with out passing it round. You may swap from watching movies in your iPhone to watching them on a bigger display. It will certainly be higher to your eyes!
Here we’re going to present you ways to do each, whereas additionally exploring how to AirPlay audio Apple TV additionally. It’s very straightforward to do and requires little or no setup apart from guaranteeing that each your iPhone and Apple TV are on the identical community. The relaxation is a case of urgent a handful of buttons to begin and cease.
How to AirPlay to an Apple TV: Connect to Wi-Fi
First, be certain that your iPhone and Apple TV are linked to the identical Wi-Fi community.
1. On your iPhone, launch the Settings app and faucet Wi-Fithen activate the Wi-Fi button and choose a community.
2. On the Apple TV, launch the Settings appscroll down and click on Network then choose Wi-Fi and choose community.
How to AirPlay to an Apple TV: Screen Mirroring
Here we’re going to use AirPlay to mirror your iPhone’s display to an Apple TV.
But be warned: something you do in your iPhone display will likely be displayed on the tv linked to the Apple TV system, so watch out about opening any non-public apps like banking or social media when mirroring is lively.
1. Swipe down from the highest proper nook from the display to open Control Center (except you’ve a TouchID iPhone, wherein case swipe up from the underside edge).
2. Now faucet the display mirroring icon.
3. Select your Apple TV from the menu.
4. Type wherever outdoors the menu field to then return to the management middle use your iPhone as typical. All your actions will likely be mirrored on Apple TV.
5. To full a session, begin the management middle once more and faucet on the display mirroring icon.
6. Tap Stop Mirroring.
How to AirPlay to an Apple TV: stream video
If you’ve a video in your iPhone that you simply’d like to watch on an even bigger display, you may stream it to your Apple TV utilizing AirPlay.
1. Find a video (maybe on YouTube) and play it. Now faucet on the video and choose the Stream icon.
2. You will see an inventory of gadgets. For Apple TV, choose AirPlay and Bluetooth gadgets.
3. Tap your Apple TV system title (We known as our TV 4K, however you may need a special title).
4. The video will mechanically begin enjoying in your Apple TV. You will likely be in a position to use the controls on the display to management how the video performs.
You can use your Apple TV distant to pause and play the video, go ahead or backward, choose subtitles, change the audio or resize the display.
5. You can finish the AirPlay stream at any time. Only seize your iPhone and faucet on iPhone on the menu. The video will play once more in your iPhone.
How to AirPlay to an Apple TV: stream audio
If you play a tune in your iPhone and also you need to hear to it by way of your tv, it’s also possible to AirPlay songs to Apple TV. If your TV has good audio system, this can be a greater choice than utilizing headphones or your iPhone’s audio system.
1. You have two selections right here. You can play a tune within the Music app in your iPhone or play a tune from elsewhere. In the latter case, swipe down from the highest proper nook of the display to open Control Center (except you’ve a TouchID iPhone, wherein case swipe up from the underside edge).
Now faucet the AirPlay icon.
2. Now choose Apple TV from the checklist of gadgets and the tune will begin AirPlay in your tv.
3. To cease enjoying on Apple TV, simply choose your iPhone once more.
And there you go. You now understand how to AirPlay to Apple TV. If you do not have one in all these gadgets, why not have a look how to AirPlay to a Samsung TV or studying how to mirror an iphone to your television – so long as it is AirPlay 2 suitable! However, we might advocate shopping for an Apple TV. Why not have a look at 5 causes to purchase the Apple TV 4K specifically?