Unlock your iPhone Quickly with FoneGeek iPhone Passcode Unlocker App
Losing your iPhone passcode can be very frustrating
- FoneGeek iPhone Passcode Unlocker is a tool used even by technicians to remove Apple ID accounts from iOS devices.
- However, the tool also helps you remove screen passcodes, fix disabled iOS devices or remove Face ID and Touch ID from them.
- The application is designed to work with Windows and it is extremely easy to use.
Yes, you have forgotten your iPhone passcode and it is quite frustrating, but the FoneGeek iPhone Passcode Unlocker tool will unlock it quickly.
In fact, it can remove various iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch locks to help you regain control of your device.
What is iPhone Passcode Unlocker and how can it help?
iPhone Passcode Unlocker, developed by FoneGeek, is a dedicated Windows software that can unlock your iPhone or any other iOS device.
It can remove 4-digit or 6-digit passcodes, Face ID, Touch ID in just 3 easy steps. It also helps you to remove the Apple ID from iPhone/iPad without a password.
The tool recovers disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices without the need of iTunes or iCloud.
Don’t worry about anything because it works well with iOS 16/iPadOS 16, iPhone 14/13/12, and many more.
How do I unlock the Apple ID on my iPhone?
- Go to the official FoneGeek download page and press the Free test button to download iPhone Passcode Unlocker.
- After downloading the tool, launch it and click on the Install button.
- Touch the Start now button after the installation.
- Now, choose Unlock Apple ID.
- Next, you need to connect your device to the computer using the cable provided with it.
- If you chose the first option, enter the screen password and tap on Confidence on your mobile device if this is the first time you connect it.
- Finally, choose Start Unlock to remove the Apple ID from your device.
- If the Find my iPhone feature is disabled, you will receive the message that Apple ID has been successfully removed.
- However, if you have Find My iPhone enabled, iPhone Passcode Unlocker will not be able to help you.
How do I unlock the screen passcode on my iPhone?
This procedure will erase all the data from your iOS device and the iOS version will be upgraded to the latest one. Also, make sure your device has enough power.
- Run iPhone Passcode Unlocker and click on Unlock screen passcode.
- Make sure your iOS device is connected to your computer and click on the Start button.
- You will receive instructions on how to put your device into DFU mode. On iPhone 8 or later, the order is to press the Volume upthen Volume downand finally the Force button until the screen goes black.
- Then press the Force and Volume down buttons for 5 seconds, let the Volume down button and hold the Force button pressed for another 10 seconds.
- Once your device is in Repair or DFU mode, the tool will identify the device model and all available system versions. Select your preferred version and click Download to get the firmware package.
- Now, all you have to do is click on the Start Unlock button.
- Finally, you will receive a message that your device is unlocked and it will restart. You will start fresh with your mobile device.
As you probably noticed, we have outlined the recovery process for iPhone 8 and later devices, but iPhone Passcode Unlocker also works for iPhone 7 and other iOS devices.
This method also works if you want to fix problems like fixing disabled iPhone/iPad/iPod touch devices or removing Face ID and Touch ID.
iPhone Passcode Unlocker is incredibly easy to use by anyone because all the instructions are readily provided.
How much do I pay for iPhone Passcode Unlocker?
The tool is one of the cheapest software for this purpose on the market. You only need to pay $23.95 to unlock up to 5 devices for one month.
You can also opt for a $33.95 annual plan to unlock up to 5 devices from one computer and a lifetime license is only $45.95.
However, if you hurry, you can benefit from a 10% OFF code: RFPAIR10 and get it even cheaper.
So, whether you need to fix a one-time problem or make sure you never have problems with your iOS devices, the FoneGeek tool has you covered.
⇒ Get FoneGeek iPhone Passcode Unlocker
That’s it! We hope our guide helped you unlock your iPhone or any of your iOS devices with just a few clicks.
We also have a helpful guide that will help you if iTunes is not detecting your iPhone in Windows 10 and 11.
Have you tried the iPhone Passcode Unlocker yet? Then tell us about your experience in the comment section below.
Start a conversation