The AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort Program 2023 for Workforce ($25,000 USD of AWS promotional credits)
Application Deadline: January 8, 2023 (11:59 PM PST)
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort for Workforce will scale high-potential startups that focus on healthcare clients’ most pressing challenge: training, retaining and deploying their healthcare workforce.
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort for Workforce is open to all solutions that address clinical and healthcare workforce burnout, retention, training, deployment, workflow and increasing access to quality healthcare. Startups from around the world with a validated solution, existing customers and revenue, and who are using or seeking to use AWS to solve the biggest healthcare workforce challenges, will be considered for participation in the 2023 global cohorts.
- The AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort for Workforce is open to startups with solutions that address clinical and healthcare worker burnout, retention, training, deployment and workflow.
- The AWS Healthcare Accelerator is a four-week virtual technical, business and mentorship accelerator that will scale high-potential startups focused on the urgent challenge of healthcare burnout, training, retention and deployment of the healthcare workforce.
- The program is unique and allows each participating company to determine its own goals and focus. During the program, companies will benefit from technical and commercial expertise at AWS, which will align with their challenges and goals.
The accelerator is open to any stage company that meets the following criteria:
• Have a validated solution, existing customers and revenue.
• Focus on healthcare solutions or whose existing solution from another industry is applicable to the healthcare needs described in the call for applications.
• Have an AWS account, moving to AWS or considering a migration to AWS.
• Can commit up to 15 hours per week during EACH week of the four-week accelerator program, including both live virtual sessions and weekly 1:1 business and technical mentoring.
• Is fluent in English and able to participate in video conference events, primarily held during US or European business hours.
The accelerator will help startups use cloud technologies from AWS to tackle healthcare’s biggest challenges. Selected startups will work with AWS technical experts to build and expand their cloud-based healthcare solutions.
The program offers participants:
- Over 50 hours of personalized content sessions, healthcare, business and AWS specific mentoring
- AWS compute credits
- Help from healthcare industry leaders on business models, plans for regulatory pathways, product safety and efficacy reviews, integrations with electronic health records and other clinical information systems, and preparations for clinical rollout
- Collaboration opportunities with AWS healthcare customers and members of the AWS Partner Network (APN) looking for healthcare solutions
- Access the AWS, AlchemistX and Plexal global networks to build connections towards an ultimate goal of acquiring pilots and partnerships
The AWS Healthcare Accelerator is delivered by AlchemistX in the US and Plexal in EMEA. AlchemistX, part of the leading Alchemist Accelerator, identifies, incubates, accelerates and scales venture startups around the world. Plexal is the innovation company that fosters collaboration.
- Applications open: 16 November 2022
- Applications close: January 8, 2023 (11:59 PM PST)
- Beginners notified: January 27, 2023
- Pitch Day Finals: February 2023
- Final cohorts selected: February 2023
- Week Zero: April 2023
- AWS Healthcare Accelerator Start: April – May 2023
- Demo Day: Summer 2023
For more information:
Visit the official webpage of the AWS Healthcare Accelerator: Global Cohort for Workforce