Android 13 being rolled out for Asus Zenfone 9, all upgrades listed below
ASUS: Asus has started rolling out Android 13 to the Asus Zenfone 9 after starting an open beta program for the update in August. The information was discovered as a result of a Reddit post on the Zenfone subreddit, where many users claimed to have received the update on their devices, especially in countries like Australia and Romania.
Numerous upgrades to Asus’ own apps and a number of system features are included in the update’s changelog, which has a build number of 33.0804.2060.65. All of them are available to read below.
Also read: Passkey support rolled out for Google Chrome, Live password free, all you need to know
- Redesigned Asus apps for mobile management, contacts, phone, emergency call, file management, calculators, clocks, galleries, weather, sound recorders, settings, data transfer and local backup
- The quick settings panel, notification tray and volume panel have all been tweaked to match the Android 13 look and feel.
- The notification permission feature has been added. Each app’s permission can be modified in the apps and notifications settings.
- “Auto delete” and editing functions are introduced to the system clipboard.
- The “Control from locked device” option and the QR code scanner option for the lock screen shortcut feature have both been added.
- It is now possible to arrange the system color scheme to change automatically with the sleep time option if the sleep time option is configured in Digital Wellness.
- When gesture navigation is selected, the vibration and haptic strength setting, display and font size setting, and the width/length of the white navigation bar change.
- The Call Duration setting has been abandoned.
- The option for theme icons has been added to the background and style setting. Supports additional color schemes.
- ASUS Launcher now has a “switch quick share” option.
- preference setting for Asus customization has been added. enable the one-click application of a group of frequently used adjustment settings.
- The options for “Calm” and “Elegant” in the Power button menu style set have been removed. Add a display item management option so users can choose how many buttons appear on the menu.
- the switchboard and contact details page in the Phone app have been modified to better show information.
Asus Zenfone 9 verdict
Also, One of the most intriguing smartphones to be released this year is undoubtedly the Zenfone 9. Thanks to its “small” 5.9-inch AMOLED screen, we discovered that the gadget is a fantastic combination of specifications, camera quality and form factor. The 4,300mAh battery can last significantly longer than previous small phones, while the Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor helped keep things running smoothly. Additionally, the software has been reliable and well-maintained, so let’s hope that continues with Android 13’s release.
Also read: OnePlus 9RT VS OPPO Reno 8: We compare every aspect closely to help you choose the best
Keep watching our YouTube channel ‘DNP INDIA’. Also subscribe and follow us on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAMand TWITTER.