Content update for December 26th, 2022 on three mobile games
Fire Emblem Heroes, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and Pokemon Masters EX have all received a content update. Check out the full details for each game below via perfectly-nintendo.com.
- [Scout] The following Sync Pair is now available via Master Fair Scout: Lillie (Birthday 2021) & Lunala (available until February 6)
- [Events] The latest returning Story Event, Hearts United, is now live (available until January 11)
- [Missions] A new set of Event Missions is now available: Hearts United (available until January 11)
- [Store] The following are now available in the store: Holiday Season Jewel Special 1 to 4 (Available until January 11th)
- [Log-in Bonus] As compensation for an issue affecting Sygna Suit Hilbert & Genect’s Hilbert’s Aim Passive Skill, all players can now claim the following as a special login bonus: Gem x300 (available until January 26)
- Update version 2.28.0 is now live, full patch notes:
Updates to customize the main character’s appearance
- New hair colors for the Main Character have been added.
- You can now change the style of the main character’s hair and hat.
Note: The style of Hats cannot be changed with some hairstyles.
- You can change the appearance of the main character by going to the Poryphone menu and selecting Profile > Edit Appearance > Trainer Settings.
About the function Check successful teams
- In some area information, you can now see the teams that other players used to complete the area, as well as replays of other teams’ battles.
Note: An issue is currently occurring where replays of certain battles cannot be viewed.
Note: If you cannot see replays, go back using the Back button.
Note: This issue will be fixed in a future update.
- You can see the teams by tapping the icon in the top right corner of the area’s battle preparation screen.
Note: Other players may be able to see your teams and replays of your battles.
- You can also see Sync Grid examples for each Sync Pair used by the teams that completed the area.
- The Copy button lets you copy another player’s team formation and Sync Grid for use with your own team.
Note: You cannot select Sync Pairs that you do not have.
Note: Grid skills that cannot be learned due to insufficient movement levels or sync orbs will not be reflected.
- If you’ve unlocked Master Mode in the Champions Stadium, you can also preview options and copy them for yourself.
- Starting with the next Legendary Gauntlet, winning a battle will enter you into the leaderboard where you can compete with other players to see who can achieve the longest winning streak.
- You can check the ranking on the event page.
Note: The leaderboard will include information on up to the top 100 players from all players who have won battles. You can also see the teams used by players who have earned a spot on the leaderboard.
Note: There are no rewards for earning a place in the leaderboard.
Note: This update will not affect the rewards that can be obtained from the event.
Note: Please see the notice for the next Legendary Gauntlet for more information.
- You will be able to invite Dawn to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time: Scheduled date/time: December 31, 2022 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Dawn once you have teamed up with 5★ Dawn & Turtwig.
Note: The Lodge Exchange series will be updated on the date/time listed above.
- The game balance of the Interact feature has been adjusted.
Improvements to damage display
- Increases the maximum damage value that can be displayed during battle.
Note: The method for calculating damage has not been changed with this tweak.
Note: There will be no change to the damage done before or after this adjustment.
Before change: 0-99999
After change: 0-999 999
- Changed some of the voice rules for Lillie (New Year 2021) & Ribombee and Lance (New Year 2021) & Gyarados to rules specific to those versions of the characters, as well as all related text.
- Added Pokemon that will appear during the login bonus animation.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Store.
- Made text changes for some skills to make them easier to understand.
- Minor text changes made.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.