Social media content development and management – Thailand
About FHI 360:
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by promoting integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communications and social marketing – creating a unique blend of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges . FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all US states and territories.
EpiC project background:
Achieving targets and maintaining epidemic control (EpiC) has supported since the beginning of FY20 the launch of the targeted PrEP campaign targeting young MSM to raise awareness and promote PrEP service update at CBOs’ health centers under the project, the campaign is primarily – though not exclusively – focused on online reach and conversion due to shifting preferences among our target audiences, the potential for greater targeting offered by online platforms, the (relatively) low cost of online advertising per size of potential audience reached , and the opportunity to test and iterate demand generation approaches quickly in digital spaces.
Starting with the “PrEP Me Now” campaign with its focus on highly sexually active MSM/MSW between the ages of 19-35 broadly, with sub-audiences of “well-educated, gay-identified men” and “fitness-driven men” for who will be drafted messages around reduction in HIV risk and healthy lifestyle respectively. The focus on these two initial groups is intended to help our media agency quickly test and refine targeting and message framing strategies so that this “microtargeting” approach can then be applied to other audience segments. The campaign has consistently generated a positive impact on PrEP uptake in previous quarters and has been reintroduced to “The Journey to Your Health” campaign in early 2021 until today. The campaign is primarily designed to continue to focus on PrEP promotion while expanding to other key services, namely “treatment initiation” and “U=U messages”, specific health content for MSM who engage in Chemsex as an issue of concern in Thai MSM community, “Index testing” as a main strategy to find HIV cases under the project “HIV self-testing” as an alternative testing and strategy available in FY 22.
In FY23, the project aims to continue working on the development and production of media materials to distribute through the project’s existing platforms. In addition, the project will focus on leveraging the performance of the current platform by re-evaluating the performance and identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to improve the performance of media towards the target audiences on the issues of U=U, PrEP uptake, PEP and index testing.
The aim of the project is to create customized creative marketing tools both still and film to reach the MSM, TGW population and with the concepts of
- U=U 5. HIVST
- PrEP survey 6. Telemedicine services
- Index testing
The deliverables of this project will be used on all social media platforms to reach the targeted population. The main goal of the deliverables of this project is to put together visual tools specifically made to aid communication and increase engagement.
Motion videos produced will help in the better understanding of communication agendas and will also be designed to match social media platforms which are the main platform of communication.
Worklist and deliverables:
Production of social media content
Produce; (Copywriting with visual graphic elements) Social media content to communicate and educate PrEP, PEP, U=U, Index Testing, HIVST, Telemedicine service to targeted populations
- People of Pride (Twitter)
- Journey to Your Health (Facebook Page)
and drive users to book an appointment with testmenow.net with additional PR content and announcement of partner clinics.
- 280 Facebook content
- 280 Twitter content
Social media ad optimization
Optimize social media content to reach, engage and increase call to action on PrEP onboarding, U=U awareness and appointments for PEP and Index testing as well as HIVST survey monthly with a fixed monthly media budget.
Generate a quarterly Social Media AD optimization and performance report with analysis of potential strengths weaknesses opportunities and threats of delivered content.
- Monthly ad optimization plan detailing budget and relevant information
- Monthly Ads Optimization Performance Report
Strategic partner engagement
Seek and establish relationships with potential media partners to create a sustainable Quid pro quo in managing the established social media platforms moving forward
- Monthly strategic plan highlighting the potential partners for each month, progress of partnership and other relevant information.
Online community management
Maintain and manage the established online community on both Facebook and Twitter platforms for targeted users and strive to become the central hub for MSM health.
Communicate and communicate with users to help their concerns and drive them to book
an appointment at testmenow.net
- Monthly report on the performance of online community management that highlights users’ engagement with the community.
- Monthly conversion to booking performance report
Website content production and redesign
Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities of the current Journey To Your Health website and redesign the UI/UX of the website for better traffic and engagement performance on the website
Develop weekly website content in various formats (written blog, digital graphic content, interactive informative content) for distribution on website
- Identification Reports on website current performance
- Redesign of UI/UX of the website
- 52 mixed-format site for weekly content
Deliverable period: All services must be submitted no later than FHI 360 September 20, 2023
- High expertise on social media planning and online marketing tools, namely Facebook, Line chat application and Google Ad
- High expertise on website content development, UI and UX design
- High expertise on the development of HIV and sexual health related creative content for online marketing
- Have experience and expertise in content development related to the lifestyles of Men Who Have Sex With Men (MSM), Sex Worker (SW) and Transgender Women (TGW)
- Familiarity with MSM, SW and TGSW context and knowledge of HIV testing, PrEP/PEP, HIV treatment, U=U and Chemsex issue in Thailand for content production
How to apply
The seller must include the following components:
- Company profile or previous portfolio
- Short drafts note
- Expected ad credit spend amount
- Any relevant documents
Timetable and address for submission:
- Proposals must no later than 17:00 Bangkok time on Wednesday, 21 December 2022
- Required documentation listed above should be emailed to: [email protected]60.org
Evaluation criteria: Proposals will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Demonstrated understanding of the required technical area: 25%
- Healthy approach to social media: 25%
- Demonstration of experience: 10%
- Value for the proposed cost: 25%
- Clarity/professionalism of proposal and communication: 15%